InfoMAX Funeral Home Reports
Medicare beneficiaries account for 80% of deaths in the United States. Over 46% of Medicare beneficiary deaths occur in hospices, 20% in hospitals, 5% is skilled nursing facilities, and 2% in home health agencies. InfoMAX Funeral Home Reports detail the numbers of deaths - by specific provider name - in all of these settings.
- Know community care providers and the deaths they serve
- Get the competitive edge, target relationships, and build business
- Know exactly where your clients come from and track referrals
- Includes provider names, location, number of deaths and much more!
Funeral Home Reports are specifically designed for the funeral home industry based on years of collaborative work with industry leaders.
- 10% Discount for members and clients of (please indicate when ordering; discount applies if client of one or more of the following):
Read more about the benefits of using this data:
- Informational article in Selected Independent Funeral Homes Bulletin 7/12: click here!
- Follow up article in Selected Independent Funeral Homes Bulletin 2/13: click here!
View this order form for more details or to purchase your Funeral Home Reports today!
Please contact Hospice Analytics for additional information.